The Longdogs

The Longdogs
Harley takes his role as navigator seriously!

Friday, Friday.....

A lot more women arrived on Friday. The afternoon was spent visiting, playing games, and a few from our group went fishing.


Later that day, we all met at the clubhouse for a baked potato dinner accompanied by sides we all made. The clubhouse is nice...the only drawback is that it is on the third floor. There is a ramp but it is still quite a walk up there.


After dinner, there was a movie "The Gods Must Be Crazy" while others played games.

I should mention that I am still dealing with my battery not staying charged up. Fortunately, Carolyn has a battery charger which I have been using to continuously charge the battery. Either I have a bad battery even though it is brand new. Or my converter is giving up the ghost. Speaking of the converter, we have been hunting for its location. We called Jayco who insisted it was under the fridge behind the fuses and circuit breakers. I finally convinced them that it was not there as I put my camera phone back there and took pictures in all directions. The woman on the phone said she would have to get with the technicians and get back to me in 24 to 48 hours. (two days later the woman called again, made one more attempt to tell me it was under fridge, and finally emailed me detailed drawings for electrical and water line.) It shows the converter in the room with the toilet which is not possible because there are no panels; however, I think it must be under the toilet room behind the wall in the storage area. Thanks to the drawings, I also know where the water pump is located.

Yes, it is raining again but not continuously.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting.