The Longdogs

The Longdogs
Harley takes his role as navigator seriously!

72 And Counting

We just celebrated another birthday at our house. The birthday boy asked for Chinese takeout for dinner which worked really well for me since I am still having problems with tendinitis in my shoulders. We did it family style so there were lots of choices since everyone got to request a dish.


The birthday boy asked for a butterscotch pie instead of a birthday cake. It tasted good and was sugar free but I need to remember to reduce the amount of milk when you make it into a pie.


Cards tended to be on the funny side which is what Dave likes. I think the grandkids picked this one out.

A new tinted visor for his helmet!

Hmmmm, we have a doggie "untrainer" living at our house.

This is what a 72 year old motorcyclist chose for his birthday. I think he has the only one on the road in San Antonio, lol. It is definitely unique.

Happy Birthday and many more...…………………..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting.