The Longdogs

The Longdogs
Harley takes his role as navigator seriously!

2021-04-04 Gathering for Easter Sunday

 My friend Carolyn arrived on Saturday and got set up in a nearby RV park. I picked her up and we grilled steak for dinner and had a great visit. Sunday morning I picked her up again and then started the rolls for dinner.



I cooked the ribs for Sunday dinner in the Instant Pot on Saturday so all I had to do was put the sauce on them and finish in the oven for dinner.

Once the rolls and ribs were done, we headed over to my son and daughter-in-law's house where Helen had the rest of the dinner ready. 


Time to gather the troops.

It was a great dinner with lots of visiting along with great eats.

Carolyn and I made a quick curbside pickup at Walmart before I dropped her off back at her RV. In the morning, Carolyn, Mary Jane and I are hitting the road with our RVs.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting.