The Longdogs

The Longdogs
Harley takes his role as navigator seriously!

2024-02 Another Birthday

 The birthday ended with cheesecake after a lovely dinner of eggplant parmesan and tortellini prepared by my DIL Helen. We have a birthday hat in our family that everyone has to wear on their birthday that you probably noticed as well as a birthday plate.


But it actually started a few days earlier when my son and daughter-in-law took me along with my granddaughter, and grandson to 1Watson restaurant high above downtown San Antonio. The women shared a delicious chicken and waffle buffet.

While the boys each had a brisket sandwich which included a fried egg



Everything was delicious. They have a great outside patio area overlooking the Bexar County Courthouse and the cathedral that we checked out but it was too chilly to sit out there.


We all enjoyed it especially me since it was a lovely surprise. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting.