Everyone arrived at Stop 4 of our Rolling Rally at Enchanted Trails RV Park and Trading Post in Albuquerque NM by early afternoon.
The sites are level and gravel with full hookups or you can choose a water and electric site only if you would like.
They have the usual amenities like pool, hot tub, rally room, restrooms, TV room, and even a laundry. They also have some unusual sites like this hubcap tree. Considering how bad I-40 is, I'm sure they didn't have trouble finding them. I lost a front hubcap on my RV on the way here.
If you were looking for a much smaller trailer to tow behind a car like this, here you go.
I should mention that if you join their Route 66 club, you get a coupon for an old fashioned milkshake the next day i your email. Just saying in case you pass through Albuquerque. And, be sure you plan to have it there because they bring it in the big metal container which fills the soda glass about 1 1/2 times. You can always get a to-go cup if you can't finish it.

























🥰
ReplyDelete