The Longdogs

The Longdogs
Harley takes his role as navigator seriously!

A Day Full of Thanksgiving

We had a beautiful day in the upper 70s for Thanksgiving. My lovely DIL wanted to host the dinner for family and friends and I was happy to oblige. She loves to cook and have company and is very good at it. The turkey was done early. Helen is such a ham.

Her cousin (2d or once removed, I never am sure) came from Austin....they hadn't met before but we all quickly decided she was a very welcome addition to the family.

Morgan, my granddaughter had a wonderful time showing everyone the memory album from their summer trip to Michigan and Maryland.

It was especially wonderful to have my cousins, Shirley and Jack, join us from Strathmore, Alberta, Canada. They are snowbirding here in Texas this year. The food was plentiful as well as good.
 
Lots to be thankful for this year. Hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting.