The Longdogs

The Longdogs
Harley takes his role as navigator seriously!

2019-04 Wildflowers on the Willow Tree Loop

This year was predicted to be a banner year for flowers because of all the rain we got in October just like 2010.  They started early but I was on the road and I was afraid maybe I missed them all.  When I got home, I was so busy taking care of the new RV and cleaning out the 5th wheel that I still didn't get out there and I love going to see the wildflowers. Friday, I made a run for it and hoped for the best.

Closer to San Antonio, the yellow and orange wildflowers have taken over but I still found bluebonnets up on the Willow Tree Loop near Fredericksburg.





Lots of Mexican Hats up here too.



And golden carpets across the fields.














Pictures of wildflowers just sort speak for themselves.

It was definitely worth the drive up to the Hill Country. I hope you made it too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting.