The Longdogs

The Longdogs
Harley takes his role as navigator seriously!

2024-04-06 TRR Rally Day 3

 The morning of Day 3 of the rally started with breakfast.


Elaine made sausage gravy while I baked biscuits in the convection oven in my RV.

It was a beautiful day to eat outside at the picnic table.

This was the view out my front door. I pulled my RV into my site rather than backing in just so I could have this great view. I had to run the electric around to the other side but I had enough cord. The water and sewer hook-ups were on that side already which would have been an issue if I had backed in.

Marla, Lollipop, and Junior got plenty of walks this trip.

Next up was a trip to the Farmers Market at the courthouse.


The next event on the agenda was a Chicken Spaghetti dinner prepared and cooked by Elaine. My part was to do the garlic toast.

Once again sides and desserts were prepared by a small group of women. It worked really well to break all the attendees into groups to provide either sides or desserts for one meal. Everyone liked the idea and there was more than enough food but not too much.

The chicken spaghetti was a big hit. Elaine is very good a figuring out  just how much food will be needed.

The kitchen at the park has two stoves, two microwaves, and one fridge plus lots of counter space for prep and serving.

Both the rally room and the pavilion were popular places to place games. Samba was in play at one table and rumikub at the other.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting.