The Longdogs

The Longdogs
Harley takes his role as navigator seriously!

Women RV GTG - Panama City, FL

I am a member of the Women RV Forum.  Sometimes there are Get To Gethers (GTGs) across the country. So far I haven't made it to one of those but I was about to meet another member of the forum from Panama City for a mini-GTG.

Alice and I met at the Panama City Mall Starbucks for coffee.  Let's just say we had to move out of the sun 3 times and finally go inside when the heat and humidity got just too unbearable.  The photos was taken inside with me holding the camera so don't expect much.

It was a great morning and I had a wonderful time getting to know Alice.  She drives a big Class A she calls "The Rolling Repair Bill" and loves to geocache.  Next on her list of adventures is a Shuttlebike, a bike on inflatable pontoons.  She is just a tad paranoid about alligators so I can't wait to see the pictures of her on the Shuttlebike coming from another GTG in the near future.  You go, Alice!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting.