The Longdogs

The Longdogs
Harley takes his role as navigator seriously!

Important Links for RVers

Just checking in from beautiful, sunny San Antonio.  Oops, wait, there goes the sun.  Looks like we have chances for rain all week.  Now, we are not complaining by any means since we really need the water. Maybe not as fast as Austin got it yesterday (6 inches in a few hours) but still, we really do need it. Bring it on.

I don't know if anyone has noticed the "Important RV Links" link above the blog photo of the Longdogs but I thought it might be worthwhile to point it out.  If you click on it (either in this paragraph or the actual link above the picture), it will take you to a special page.  On that page, you'll find several different categories:

          ON THE ROAD HELP     Need to find gas prices, a dump station, a rest area, road laws by state, a scenic byway to travel, how about a factory tour?   Find links to appropriate sites right here.

          CHECK/WRITE REVIEWS      Want to find a campground review?  Had bad/great service?  Find links to the appropriate places to do this.

          FIND A CAMPSITE         Want to find an RV park, campground, boondocking or free camping?  Check here for the right link.

          RV COOKING        Links to RV cooking.

         MISCELLANEOUS        Looking for info on GEO methods for dump tanks.  It's here.


You may already know about many of these links but I wanted was a convenient location to quickly find links to lots of different information I ran across so I put this area together for my own use.  I update it whenever I find another site I think might be useful.  Check it out, give it a try, come back to it whenever you like.  Hope it is helpful to others too.



       

6 comments:

  1. Thanks, Colleen, anything is helpful when you're RVing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I love posts like this - I have my own links on the sidebar of my blog and really should add more. It's nice to have them all in the same place. I'm going to check your links out right now! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the reminder. Had never really noticed the link. Lots of good information. Some I knew about, some I didn't.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love links like this. I then add them to my bookmarks that I have organized for all kinds of RV stuff. Hope you got some rain.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I admit I never saw that at the top of you page. Thanks for reminding us. Lots of great info.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting.