The Longdogs

The Longdogs
Gretchen, Willy, and Harley have all taken their roles as navigator seriously! Now it's Xena's turn with guidance from her role models.

2026-9-26 Around McGee Park, Farmington NM

Before we leave McGee Park and Fairgrounds, a few pics.

The Roses Row. I'm hidden behind Frankie and Emma's big rig on the right.

My neighbor Sharon's rig.



Xena was gifted a jacket which she was very happy to wear. I got a bit chilly for a Texas Dachsie.

Roses decorating the Glow Parade entry in back. Peanut is not sure she wants to be part of the audience.

Xena knows that is Jimmie's chair and Jimmie carries "Cookies".  She is sporting her brand new New Mexican collar.



Elaine and I are on this end of the row.

That is it for our week at the RVW Convention in Farmington NM. Sunday we head back to Albuquerque for a few days on the way home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting.