The Longdogs

The Longdogs
Harley takes his role as navigator seriously!

What's Next?


Well, the GTG with the Pink Flamingos is winding down and it is time to head home again. Maybe we can postpone that for a bit. Yes, what a great idea. After all the goodbyes were over, Loretta and I set off for Potter’s Creek at Canyon Lake. It was only about an hour’s drive. Birdie, I’m parking in your spot! Wish you were here too.


After things were all set up with the 5th wheel, we had lunch and then headed towards home with the truck. Loretta had appointments the next day so she needed to go home. I was looking for more time in the RV.

And today is Gretchen and Willy’s birthday! 
 What did they get for their birthday?
You guessed it…an RV outing.

The furkids were very happy to see me as always and readily forgave me for not taking them along to the GTG. We had dinner at home with DH and then headed back to the RV in time to get there before dark..lots of deer on the road out that way. They were thrilled with their RV birthday present. They love to travel. 


I recently purchased some Midwest dog pens and this was the first opportunity to test them out.
I got two so they would have lots of room. It was so much better than trying to manage three long leashes while in camp as they are adept at getting tangled in minutes. Of course, having their own outdoor space doesn’t take the place of walks. We still take plenty of those. DH came out and spent a couple nights with us too.

3 comments:

  1. I think I like those pens. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I am going to love them as they don't take up much room and are easy to move around. I ordered them through Amazon.

      Delete
  2. I'll bet it was a bit of a let down after the GTG. I'd want to unwind in the 5er, with the longdogs. That fencing looks perfect. Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting.