The Longdogs

The Longdogs
Harley takes his role as navigator seriously!

Lost Maples State Natural Area GTG - Day 2 Morning

The clouds disappeared right before bedtime last night which of course meant that the temperature would drop.  We woke up to a beautiful clear sunny morning with quickly rising temperatures.  I mentioned yesterday that I lost cell service about 25 miles from the park but Nancy thought we should be able to get it if we got out of the valley we were in and I wanted to let DH know that I planned to spend a second night so we headed out.  No Verizon but we got an ATT signal just down the road.  Never had that happen before.  After a quick call, we headed up a little road to check out some foliage.
I thought this was just a neat little log cabin until I got further up the road and saw how large it was.  Wow.

Nancy had the big gun camera today.



Back to natures sounds....
Babbling Brook 1

Babbling Brook 2

Very peaceful and serene.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting.