The Longdogs

The Longdogs
Harley takes his role as navigator seriously!

The Pink FlaminGoes are Flocking Again

This is going to be a short post because......I arrived at our December Pink FlaminGoes GTG at Lake Pointe RV Resort on Friday without my camera. I was in shock when I couldn't find it because it is always in my purse. I'm going to start by including some pictures I took in the park once I got my camera delivered out to the park on Sunday. I had a really nice site.

I looked out my back window and found these neighbors looking back in at me.

I thought this site was going to be Mary Jane's site but it was already occupied by this family.


Birdie and Liz were already at the park when I arrived and Diana arrived later in the day on Friday. On Saturday, we all headed over to Gruene, Texas for Market Days and lunch at the Grist Mill. Since I didn't have my camera, I'm going to send you over to Where's Liz 2015 for her fantastic post on our day. I know you will enjoy it because she is a fantastic photographer and blogger.  I don't want to lose anyone so please come back after you check her post out.

Sunday morning, Birdie's sister-in-law Theresa arrived with my camera. What a relief! She was coming out to hike the Canyon Lake Gorge with Birdie, Diana, Liz, and Anita. I decided to hold down the fort back at the RV resort because Mary Jane was coming out and because, quite frankly, this group of hikers is way out of my league. I'm a walker not a heavy duty hiker.

Liz rode with Anita in her Slingshot. And yes guys, it is Anita's Slingshot. Several of the neighboring guys in the park were seen salivating over the Slingshot which she pulls on a trailer behind the truck camper she full-times in.

1 comment:

  1. Those are definitely some of the best neighbors ever. Love that Slingshot. Wouldn't that be a whole lot of fun. I'm not a hiker - never have been, never will be. I'm lucky I can walk anymore. I remember having lunch at the Grist Mill. Have fun.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting.