The Longdogs

The Longdogs
Harley takes his role as navigator seriously!

February Flies By

Some days it feels like February is flying by and other days it feels like it is dragging. The weather is up and down. Sometimes it is warm and beautiful like the Saturday we went to the Pearl Market days...kids playing in the fountain,

A delicious treat from one of the venders.....

I attended a Brunch of Roses and met a lot of really nice women. That led to another fun thing I did this month.....attend an Texas Ramblin' Roses Rally at Braunig Lake RV Resort.  Texas Ramblin' Roses is the Texas chapter of the RV Women (RVW) group. Photos courtesy of Pat Brown.  It was a large gathering of women and their RVs. Some of the rigs were small but many were large.

Our hostess's outdid themselves.

As a matter of fact, I had so much fun that I joined RVW and the Ramblin' Roses during the rally. I wasn't the only new member. I'm looking forward to many fun rallies in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting.