The Longdogs

The Longdogs
Harley takes his role as navigator seriously!

2019-01-20 Morgan's Birthday

Yes, it's true. We have another teenager grandchild. Morgan turned 13. She is the youngest grandchild.  She is still our fun kid so far. Harley is giving her birthday kisses.

You may recognize the hat......it is the family birthday hat. In case you can't tell, it is a cake with candles on top.

My daughter-in-law found a pancake birthday online. Steve made the pancakes with butterscotch chips and Helen frosted the cake. The frosting kind of melted since the "cake" layers were warm but Morgan like it anyway.


 I keep telling Helen that one day she is going to regret making faces for the camera but she is fun and can't help herself.

Morgan has shot up tall this year. I think I may still have an inch on her but every time I see her, I expect to lose that advantage. Happy Birthday Morgan.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting.