The Longdogs

The Longdogs
Harley takes his role as navigator seriously!

3-19-2023 Texas Wild Flowers

 Spring break is over and I had to take my granddaughter back to Marble Falls to meet her mother. As long as I was already out on the road I decided to take advantage of my travels and expand them to take in the wildflower bloom. since I was already up in Marble Falls, the "Bluebonnet house" was first on the list. It's famous among professional photographers so I decided to take a shot myself.

Next, I headed across country to the Willow City loop where I have gotten good results some years. It's north of Fredricksburg Texas and goes through private ranch land.  Ride along and enjoy.






This emu was putting on quite a show.


















The next few photos were taken at the Wildflower Farm in Fredricksburg.



And the final photos were taken in a field next to the gas station just south of Blanco.




I hope you enjoyed the show and get a chance to see it in person. The wildflowers are blooming!


1 comment:

Thanks for commenting.