The Longdogs

The Longdogs
Harley takes his role as navigator seriously!

2022-10-15 Our Annual Eclipse

I bought the eclipse glasses for all five of my family that would be here for the eclipse. We planned to watch and then grill hamburgers. The dawned cloudy but the weatherman promised it would clear by 10 AM. It was looking real iffy. I sat out with my granddaughter for a while until she lost interest. My daughter-in-law popped in and out as she had some work to do before they went out of town. My son and husband were in the garage tinkering with motorcycles. As the actual time for the biggest part of the event rolled around, the clouds had cleared and my son came out. My husband insisted his motorcycle helmet would work just fine...we didn't let him try it. 

And then it started. Just pictures from here on. Some from friends and acquaintances that got good shots. Ours were not too good as you can see below. Enjoy.






I like the ones with some background clutter best.




Obviously professional equipment and talent but it was not credited when I found it.

Love this one.


A friend in the southwest.












 It was an interesting experience and just a prelude to the one coming up in April 2024.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting.