The Longdogs

The Longdogs
Gretchen, Willy, and Harley have all taken their roles as navigator seriously! Now it's Xena's turn with guidance from her role models.

2026-7-12 A Breakfast Surprise!

 We had planned on morning coffee as usual but several of our members said that they were going to fix breakfast for all of us.  That is not something we turn down!

I wasn't fast enough with the pictures for this one. Nancy, Beverly, and Whit had these platters piled high with pancakes, scramble eggs, bacon, and sausages along with orange juice and fruit. It was a sumptious and delicious feast made all the better because it was unexpected and volunteered from the heart. Thanks so much ladies.


I think everyone had a great time at the La Grange rally and enjoyed their time at LGRV Park. I expect that it will be on many members lists for future stops.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting.