We started the next morning by walking over to Weikel's Bakery which is really close to the RV park. They are famous for their kolaches but they also have pigs in a blanket which is the American name for the ones with sausage inside instead of fruit and cream.
Most of us had the kolaches but what a hard choice. There must have been 20 choices. Jimmie and Shelley had their breakfast burritos which were huge and also delicious.This fabulous bakery is inside a gas station and also has a gift shop. In addition to the bakery, they also have sandwiches. Don't miss it if you go to La Grange.
I had cards for everyone to do at least one card because your artistic capabilities are not what is important. Several women did at least a couple of different cards. I was so busy getting supplies out that I didn't get pictures of the work of art in progress.
That evening we all went to the Sealand Seafood and Steaks restaurant for a group dinner.







Fun times
ReplyDelete