The Longdogs

The Longdogs
Harley takes his role as navigator seriously!

Pot Luck Breakfast on Sunday

Everybody gathered for coffee with breakfast soon to follow.  Birdie, Darlene, MaryJane, Sue, and Martha.

Sharon, Karen, Carolyn, Gloria, and Sharon (Sprinter) are bright-eyed too.

Pat, Margareta, Ann (Dawn's Mom), Dawn, and Maggie.  Dawn brought Barbzee to the GTG via her Ipad.  We all got to see her and talk to her and she got to join the breakfast.

We had lots of goodies for breakfast too, biscuits and gravy, sausage, eggs, cinnabon cake that Barbzee volunteered Dawn to make for us (oh, yummmmmm).  There were lots of other items too.  Margareta, Carolyn, Gloria, and Pat are checking it all out.  If you could see through the plexiglass, you would see three long dogs checking it out too.


After breakfast, Chris (Redwahine) presented Birdie and I with her "find" from the Market Days at Wimberley.   Pretty appropo wouldn't you say?

And the fun continues.....

5 comments:

  1. Looks like great fun and good eating. Do all the ladies in the picture solo travelers? Nothing like a group of women to laugh. I belong to a group and have made life long friends. Can't wait to get back on my feet to get on the road, again. Love the pups! I've been subscribed for a while, but noticed that I overlooked signing up as a follower. Not only that, for some reason you aren't on my blog roll. I enjoy reading about your adventures.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jack. Would love to have you as a follower. Many of the ladies travel solo but not all. Some of us have husbands that just don't love RVing as much as we do. Some are full-timers and some are part-timers. It's a varied group which makes it even more fun. We had one DB and one DH at the GTG and my DH came out for a day and night.

      Delete
  2. I take that back, you are on my blog roll. I forgot didn't have it sorted by name.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks as if you could use one man in the group. Maybe the wife could join up with all of you and I'd just tag along to help with the eating. All the smiles mean a good time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That would be just fine Jerry. It's a women's group but men are certainly allowed to tag along. Paul fixed a fantastic cheese cake.

      Delete

Thanks for commenting.